Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Dates...

during Memorial Day Weekend, I attended a scrapbook marathon with some of my "closest" friends. ;) We scrapped, ate, chatted, and anything else you can think of doing at a weekend crop session.

One topic that stood out in my mind were season finales and the leading men that women would love to have a date with. At that given moment I couldn't think of anyone and felt that was a true testament of my unwavering love for my husband. But alas...I watched my TiVo'd stuff and found not 1 but 2 men I would love to have a date with. What show you ask?

The show that has not 1 but 2 men worth drooling over is, "Miami Ink." Freakin' yummy guys: Ami James and Tim.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If you love these two yummy guys, check out my blog: www.victoriasrighthip.typepad.com/