Saturday, November 24, 2007

1 of 2: 40th Birthday Celebrations

Oh my gosh! My mom and daughters spoiled me today. First of all, I snuck downstairs and slept on the couch in our torn up basement (while my husband and dad rewired the cable line through another part of the basement wall). While I was sleeping my ham, mashed potato, corn, and crescent roll dinner was being made by them. :) I was in total HEAVEN!!
Then we watched Jeff Dunham video. He is so freaking funny!!! You have to watch this clip on Youtube.com. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjNse8RDSxs This video is 9 minutes long but it is worth the wait and the watch. :)
Then we had cake to celebrate my birthday. Usually I don't like cake but this is homemade cake and LOVE IT. Look how my mom did the 40

. She did it with the sprinkles. LOVE IT!!!
Then I got to open up an elegantly wrapped gift that went up to my hip. It was freakin' tall. I opened it and got a kick ass telescope. I am such a geek and am looking forward to looking at the moon and stars. You see all the moon photos I have...now I get to see it up close. Now for a clear night. :) Anyone want to join me?

The 2 of 2 birthday celebration will take place on my acutal birthday of December 3! :)

No comments: