Sunday, May 01, 2011

Way too long in between blogs

I really don't like taking such a long pause blogging...so my resolution is begin blogging more often.

My 16 yo, is getting the much needed help.  She is getting better and not so out-of-control.  I love her so much and am very proud of the hard work she has begun and continues doing. 

My 20 yo has moved back to Western Washington and living w/her grandparents.  She is currently work at Hooters Restaurant & Bowling in Renton.

My BFF moved in w/me and Kelly last December 2010 and it has been the best thing ever.  It is so much fun having her living with us.

You say...who is Kelly?  Well he is the man that came into my life August 19, 2009.  After a spontaneous lunch date, we have been dating ever since.  We got engage on Dec 31, 2009/Jan 1, 2010 right at the stroke of midnight.  Ending one decade while ringing in a new decade w/a blue moon up high in the sky (2nd full moon of the month).   We moved in together in January 25, 2010 and have been together ever since.  When is the wedding you ask?  Well..that leads me to the next part of my life.

Beginning this July, I will be attending City U to get my BA in Education w/dual endorsements in Special Education and Middle School Math.  This will take approximately 18 months to complete.  Then I want to get a full-time teaching job w/about 6 month experience under my belt.

So, that is about it for now!! :)

No comments: