Sunday, August 17, 2008

Major Announcement

I have a major announcement to share with all my bloggers out in cyber world.

I have decided not to return back to work this September. Why? Well, it is due to my college classes. I have to take 2 math classes per quarter for the next three (3) quarters. I need to be completely done by Spring 2009. I will then be heading to City University to finish up getting my teaching credentials.

I am excited but scared at the same time. The Fall quarter doesn't begin until September 22, 2008 and will need to fill my time with something. I have thought about doing the following (with putting an astericks at the end of those things that will get done.)

The following are:
Donate Clothes to Value Village*
Donate Books to the Library*
Make a Dumped Run*
Scrapbook
Finish Reading: Golden Ratio*
Finish Reading: History of Pi*
Figure out how to use my TI-89 Calculator

I am sure there are more things I can be doing and will be adding to the list. :)

No comments: