Friday, July 27, 2007

Life in Bullets

  • Daily Trips to Starbucks: ~ I like to...no I need to...I want to...I MUST HAVE MY AMERICANO DAILY!!! It is what gets me through the day. :)
  • Dirty Dogs: ~ Taking my 80 and 75 pound dogs to Soggy Doggy to be washed by ME and hopefully my daughter. Boy do they STINK!!!
  • School : Math 172 ~ Chapter Quiz Wednesday August 1st (which is my wedding anniversary). Education 240 ~ Hecka lot of reading, weekly video viewing, and daily Blackboard Log In. Study for Math Placement Test to see if I can go into the Pre-calculus class to be accepted into a new edcuation program called Math Pipleline Program for ParaEducators.
  • Family VacationSeaside (in a couple of weeks). We do this EVERY YEAR!! My parents and us rent a house for a week so we can have a little bit of privacy and we can bring our dogs with us.
  • Modifying Parenting Plan: ~ 17 year old moving back home for SENIOR year @ Kent Ridge High School. Why she wants to do this? She wants to get a job and do running start at Highline CC.
  • House Cleaning: ~ What is that? Seriously, I find myself cleaning toilets @ 10:30pm. I have to be VERY quiet as my husband is usually in bed by 10:00pm.

That is it...my life in bullets on July 27, 2007

No comments: